Report It

Anti-Social Behaviour 

Report any anti-social behaviour to Sussex Police.

Anti-Social Driving or Abandoned Vehicles

Report any anti-social driving or abandoned vehicles to Operation Crackdown.

Noise Issues

Report any noise issues to Mid Sussex District Council here.

Love West Sussex

The Love West Sussex site and Love Clean Streets app allows you to inform West Sussex County Council of any highways issues such as potholes, overgrown vegetation, damaged kerbs, footpaths and verges, which you come across in the county. You will be able to check on the progress of your report and any work being undertaken.

Play Areas and Open Spaces

Worth Parish Council owns and manages several play areas and open spaces in Copthorne and Crawley Down. If you notice any issues with these areas please report it to the Parish Office at


Streetlight Faults

We own over 200 streetlights in Copthorne and Crawley Down. You can find a list of these below. If you notice a fault with one of our streetlights you can report this to us by emailing West Sussex County Council

How to Report a Faulty Streetlight On The Go 

How to Report a Faulty Streetlight 

Worth Parish Council Owned Streetlights

Crawley Down

Akehurst Close 4
Beechey Close 3
Beechey Way 5
Borers Arms Road 12
Bracken Close 2
Brookhill Close 3
Brookhill Road 9
Church Lane 9
Church Road 10
Copthorne Common Road * 1
The Green 3

*One light only by Bus Stop outside The Gables 

Fairway 12
Fairway Close 3
Gorse Close 5
Heather Close 6
Kitsmead 4
Knowle Close 2
Knowle Drive 11
The Meadow 9
Meadow Close 1
Newlands Park 6
Newtown 6Content coming soon

B. 2028 Turners Hill Road 15
Beech Holme 2
Beech Gardens 3
Bowers Place 5
Buckley Place 2
Gardner Lane 2
Grange Crescent 2
Grange Road 6
Kiln Road 2
Sandhill Lane 1
Sandy Lane 9

Squires Close 6
Station Road 8
Sunny Avenue 5
Vicarage Road 8
Woodlands Close 4