The Copthorne Neighbourhood Plan was subject to a Regulation
14 consultation between 18 September and 13 November 2020. Since then, the
Steering Group have been considering all of the comments received and taking
them into account through amendments to the plan where appropriate. This
process has also included discussions with Mid Sussex District Council.
The Steering Group have now finished this review process and an updated plan (and associated evidence) has been prepared. These documents are available for download on this page and comprise:
- Covering Letter
- Submission Copthorne Neighbourhood Plan (January 2021)
- Consultation Statement (January 2021)
- Basic Conditions Statement (January 2021)
- Copthorne Heritage and Character Assessment (May 2019)
- Assessment of Local Heritage Assets (August 2020)
- Local Green Space Assessment (August 2020)
- Review of Parking Requirements (January 2021)
These documents were approved by the Parish Council on 1st February 2021,the documents will be submitted to Mid Sussex District Council under Regulation 15 of the Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012 and proceed through the regulatory stages. This includes a further consultation (run by Mid Sussex District Council), examination of the plan, and a referendum.
If you are having trouble accessing the documents on this page, please phone the Parish Council who will ensure you have access to the documents. Worth Parish Council can be contacted on 01342 713407 or email@example.com.