Chef on the Farm
Published: 02 May 2023
Worth Parish Council are excited to be working with Table Talk Foundation to bring this amazing opportunity to young people in the Parish.
We have secured 30 spaces on the Chef on the Farm course on Friday 28 July
at the new Agrifood Centre at Plumpton College. This course is for 13-16 year olds and will run from 10-2pm. We will provide transport which will collect young people from Crawley Down and Copthorne at approximately 9am/3pm (times to be confirmed on booking).
Young people will get the opportunity to:
- work with a professional chef and a farm educator.
- explore the working farm and dairy.
- learn where food comes from and how food is produced.
- learn the importance of a healthy diet.
- practice cooking skills in a fully equipped kitchen.
- make lunch for themselves on the day.
There is a cost of £5 per person. To find out more and request a booking form please email email@example.com